We encourage people to write articles for our site – as it is good for us, our readers and for you. We strictly moderate Guest Posts before publishing them and have tight guidelines that need to be followed. If you are merely a link builder looking to get a link back to your site, don’t proceed with Guest Posting.
The type of Posts we want here are
- Articles on health conditions such as diabetes, cancer, asthma, arthritis etc…
- Useful hints and tips in the health niche – i.e. weightloss, fitness etc…
- In-depth Health product reviews and comparisons
- Well researched SEO related posts
How to Submit Guest Posts for E-healthdiary
Follow the guide below to get started writing for E-healthdiary.
- A Minimum of 300 words: Your post must not be less than 300 words – if it is, we will not publish it.
- Author Bio: You must fill your author bio settings by default, even if you are aiming at getting your links inside the post’s content.
- Originality: The guest post must be entirely original and not published elsewhere on the internet (which means that, It must not exist anywhere over the internet). It has to be the post that you write personally and not a copied content online.
- Featured image: Make sure you have a featured image for your post – this is a MUST. The image you upload should be at least 650x400px
- Social Promotion: Make sure to SHARE YOUR GUEST POSTS on as many social media sites as possible.
- Everything must be legal: If you want to submit your guest post, make sure that additional information that are included in the script are legally yours or something you can use and if at all it is not yours, maybe you copied it from the internet, please credit the owner (images to use must be a legal document file which you have access to use because we don’t have time for any illegal questioning).
- Affiliate links: Affiliate links are allowed, but there should only be text links – no images/banners. And they are only allowed if they are tightly linked in with the subject you are writing about
- No images of women in indecent clothing: We do not want any images of women in indecent/unsuitable clothing on our blog. Any posts that do contain anything we class as unsuitable/indecent will be removed, or will have the inappropriate image/content removed
- Replying to Comments: Please make sure you reply to comments and interact with users – make sure to at least to respond to 2-5 comments on your post before you leave the rest for the site admin.
Provide us with the guest post in a Microsoft Word if you are sending it via email (to email@example.com) or follow the steps below. Images are mostly welcome in form of a link or as an attachment via email to the editorial team. However they must be of a license type that allows posting on a blog. Please include proof of license. i.e. a link to the original image so that we can add the credit to the image.
E-healthdiary.com can refuse any guest post from publication without argument or reason. It can take upto 7 days for us to review your article and post it. If we think that the post is irrelevant/not helpful to our readers, or contains explicit/unsuitable content we will reject it. In some cases, we will edit the article if we think that there are any spelling/grammar errors.